WORLD CLASS LEADING TUNGSTEN FISHING SINKERS SUPPLIER
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||standard exported package|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A|
|Products Name:||Tungsten Ball||Material:||95%WNF|
|Unit Weight:||1.0mm-10mm||Density:||18g/cc Density|
|MOQ:||10kg||Payment Term:||TT/credit Card|
Tungsten Fishing Weight Tungsten Ball For Fishing Lure
* Fare Insert Free, Will Not Fray Your Line
* Smooth Rounded Edges - Tournament Grade
* Tungsten Weights Are Harder than Steel and Louder than Lead and Are Ideal for Flipping, Carolina Rig,
Texas Rig, Punch Rigs
* Allows You To Use Weight When Lead Is Prohibited Style: Flipping - Bullet Weight
* No Insert - Microscopically Diamond Finished Inside Channel as well as Exit and Entry Hole Edges
* Durable Chip Proof Powder Coat Paint to Penetrate Cover and into Fishes Mouth Better
* Those Tungsten flipping/worm weights are much smaller than lead or brass.
* The smaller size combined with the weight's shape allows it to slip through the cover easily.
* Tungsten is much harder than lead or brass and transmits more feel to the line and makes more noise
when it contacts the bottom cover or glass beads.
* These weights feature insert-free technology for more sensitivity and no frayed line.
|Products Name||Tungsten Fishing Weight Tungsten Ball For Fishing Lure|
|Surface||Surface uniform and smooth, not fade|
Zhuzhou Jiuding Metal Technology Co., Ltd is a professional joint venture company that
engages in the manufacturing, machining, and sales of tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten copper,
cemented carbide, pure tungsten, and other relevant tungsten alloy products. Our products
mainly include tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten carbide, tungsten alloy fishing sinker, tungsten
darts, tungsten Alloy swaging rod, bucking bar, copper tungsten electrode, tungsten alloy bullets,
tungsten alloy syringe, tungsten alloy shielding vial, tungsten alloy boring bar, etc. Due to its
characteristics of high density, high hardness, high melting point, anti-corrosion, radiation
protection, non-toxic and environmental-friendly, therefore, our tungsten alloy products are widely
used in fields of aerospace, medical equipment, military, mechano-electronic, oil exploration,
vehicle, sports counterweight, gold-plated jewelry, etc. With strong funding, advanced
manufacturing technology, strict quality control, and technical support from a nationally famous
university, our products are popular in the country of America, Canada, and Japan, etc. Besides,
we own the international advanced technology of Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and pressing
technology, we can manufacture standard products and various non-elevation products.
Contact Person: Mr. Andy Zeng