|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton and steel drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Credit Card|
Choose tungsten weights when you want to add weight to your stabilizers, without adding as much length as you would with weights of other materials. That helps minimize wind drag.
• Cut your stabilizer weight length by 2/3
• By using the tungsten stabilizer weights you can do just that
• These weights are the same size overall as a standard 1oz. stainless steel weight
• When put on a scale they come out to an impressive 3oz.
• This gives you the ability to cut down your weight length which then cuts down your overall stabilizer length as a whole
• Designed to be used with 5/16-24 UNF and 1/4-20 UNC threaded rod